Sunday, October 28, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

Hurricane Sandy..
I don't know how to feel about this.
Should I be happy this hurricane is taking place?
Partly I am, No School Monday & Tuesday kind of makes me happier.
But besides the point.

It's gonna to take a toll on the winding days before the election: We're only at a few now.
This is postponing campaign trips for both candidates and Obama spoke about the Hurricane Sandy thing on the East Coast. You know, I live in Jersey. Born in New York, I moved here with my parents a couple of years ago. It's weird with the suburban in contrast with the urban life I once knew. We're not that far from the Jersey Shore either, although we're a pretty good distance away (4 cities over.)

Wish me Luck.

2 comments:

  1. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete