Saturday, October 20, 2012

Welcome To Opposing Politics.

Welcome.

This is a place for others to share their political views, and I myself will as well. I enjoy a great debate and
hope the rest of you here will as well. It does not matter your party affiliation, Democrat or Republican, as I
myself do not really see where I stand on the political spectrum as of yet. I hope to find where I stand with
my views, and allow others to come and discuss political issues, etc. and your opinions on it.
See where you stand with others of this community. Judge others on their political views. With No Relative
 Bias. I want to see some great debates guys, and I'll offer my opinions. Feel free to Agree and Disagree
with an explanation. I'll try to talk about the ongoing election of Barack Obama against Mitt Romney, and so
on. Legitimate reasons for not voting/ agreeing with a candidate, not like Obama is a Muslim, or Mitt
Romney's  name is really Mittens.



No comments:

Post a Comment